Promotion of the Public Call to SMEs to participate in free energy audits
The promotion of the Public Call to SMEs to participate in the implementation of ten free energy audits will be held through three workshops in hybrid form (live for a limited number of attendees and online via the Zoom platform) according to the following schedule:
1. Tuesday, September 14, 2021, in the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Novi Sad, Narodnog fronta street 10, from 12 pm to 2 pm;
- a maximum of 20 participants attend a live workshop in the premises of RCC Novi Sad;
- deadline for registration: Monday, September 13, 2021
2. Wednesday, September 15, 2021, in the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Kragujevac
Dr. Zorana Djindjica street 10 / IV, from 12 pm to 2 pm;
- a maximum of 15 participants attend a live workshop in the premises of RCC Kragujevac;
- deadline for registration: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
3. Thursday, September 16, 2021, at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce in Belgrade,
Resavska street 13-15, hall 2, from 12 pm to 2 pm;
- a maximum of 30 participants attend a live workshop at the SCC premises;
- deadline for registration: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
In case of worsening of the epidemiological situation, the workshops will be held exclusively online, and information on this will be published on the Project website in a timely manner.
Please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the application, you need to provide the following information:
1. Name and surname
3. Contact email
4. Contact phone
5. Method of participation - live or online, indicating whether you have a green vaccination certificate.
All registered participants who have chosen to participate in the workshop via the online platform, will be provided with an access link to the email from the application.
If there are more people interested in participating than the available places, the advantage will be given to those who applied first and who have a green vaccination certificate.